Mutual symbiosis. You win, I win. Not everything requires a sacrifice. Technically, nothing does. No-to-low risk, high profit advertising and wholesale. Better quality and quantity. Proactive and more peacefully reactive. Better security with more convenience. More sophisticated, and more user-friendly.
Money always wins. Historically, people with more money are “branded” or established, can buy anything in bulk (cost per impression/click or press release advertising for high Google rankings), and paying less per unit anything includes wholesale versus retail merchandise, have a higher profit margin, and put small competitors out of business. The tax exemptions and deductions are more likely to apply to them. The wealthy do not disproportionately pay more in taxes. Like Leona Helmsley said, “Only the little people pay taxes”.
But power to the little guy and the little gal as we have leverage against them!
The wealthy inherit their wealth 95-99% of the time, are spoiled, over-confident, and cannot survive in a dog-eat-dog society, always doing miscreant things that eventually disenfranchises their customers, hate competition, greed over-consumes them because of drastic income fluctuations where they are paranoid of being poor. Donald Trump was $1 billion in debt in 1991.
The wealthy, even smaller hierarchy-type companies, are controlled by evil double standards like what you read about in George Orwell’s “Animal Farm”. Boxer the work horse works from sun up to sun down, and then is sold to the glue factory where he can’t work any more. The reward for good work is more work, and low appreciation. The brown-nosing sycophant pigs drink the cool-aid of the farmer, treat other animals and even the customers like garbage, steal the surplus even after their scam disenfranchises the customer and they go out of business, but still giggle all the way to the bank, and exploit other animal-workers and customers elsewhere.. There are the middle-men leaches, communication break-downs, and bureaucratic barriers. Many have to eat inventory, too much supply, then earn low demand after they can’t serve customers who leave them if they over-heat and can’t hire people fast enough because of labor law restrictions. Their human resource departments are always unqualified and dismiss good candidates, approve bad ones, worry too much about repercussions from lawyers, hate paying EDD, unless they force good employees to quit through undeserved bad job reviews so they don’t have to pay it, or anticipate the possibility of law suits even if employees are hired in “at will” states which can still lead to discrimination law suits, consequences for lay-offs just prior to promised retirement benefits, and “legislate from the bench” challenges or precedents that can trump legislation. Hiring mostly contractors since 1991 because of fear of “dead wood”, they don’t use overseas trust funds to thwart lawyers, because they have too many tangible assets like real property. Many are domestic firms over-taxed and over-regulated, who will have to become International to compete. And that gives us a golden opportunity to do what is imperative, now that all governments are losing tax revenue and there will be social Darwinism like the world has never seen. overseas trust funds and foreign payment processors means the self-employed and the corporation I am forming here where they can become members don’t ever have to pay taxes under International law, and no sovereign country or globalist group of countries can ever change those laws, especially if the politicians, courts, and lawyers know they are going to lose all their tax money. You don’t want to be eaten alive by more informed competition who don’t pay taxes and who don’t volunteer information. Privatization, self-governance, diversification, proactive, non-violent vigilantism brings peace and perfection to the world.
By pooling the small contributions of many small entrepreneurs/investors together, with your websites (don’t have one, we’ll build it for you!), and/or brick and mortar businesses, we can buy advertising, the real secret to succeeding as a start-up, cheap per unit price, even free with https://www.PandaBusters.com with cost-per-action pyramid building, with white hat SEO robots. Robots sell, accept or reject sales’ propositions, no cold contacts, all permission-based, nothing unsolicited. We will show you how to test your ideas with free trial balloons and guarantee a positive return on investment! Don’t have ideas? We’ll show you how to capitalize on the talent you have, even when you think you don’t have it, and correlate it to markets that are trending upward, high demand, low competition. Free ROI tracking, campaigns, sub-campaigns, split-testing, keyword mergers/combination generators for millions of cheap, high conversion keywords, cost per impression advertising as low as 0.0003 cents, but no-risk CPA pyramid incentive here where your score for a weighted-average industrial democracy (you buy from other member’s MTAP’s, and they increase their score by buying from your MTAP’s) gives you that higher score, or money spent times vote for members to make decisions to keep guild prosperous. The rich don’t spend money, and the poor live pay-check-to-pay-check, but whereas liberals usually don’t like pyramids and hierarchies, if you are rewarded more based on what you spend, buying from many other member MTAP’s, more than based on what you earn, with variable income to encourage saving and investment to reduce inflation, you create an anarcho-centrist paradise, Take down evil globalists who capitalize on paying sweat shop slaves 30 cents an hour in places like Vietnam trapped 16-24 hours a day in buildings with suicide nets, They will lose credibility with fear of workers rising up with Internet, satellite, smart phones with non-censor-able repeaters/Net, and become “take the money and run” slave-driver parasites who can run but not hide. We can take cut in pay/commissions in hard times to protect all self-employed members from “lay-offs”, generous profit-sharing with many anticipated good times. No cold sales occurs because of robot solicited advertising and recipient sales acceptance and rejection based on pre-programmed criteria you enter with no need of knowledge of coding or software languages. Be dynamic with a division of labor that will change like never before. Adapt, improvise, and overcome, and “absorb the shock” of personal downfalls with an insurance policy where you get a pick-me-up by the community of investors.
InvestorCommune.com is, based on the best and most concise definition I can give, an industrial democracy, the invention of Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, where the workers vote on everything. No managers, just me as sole proprietor who will turn chairman to educate, not lead, as power is always abused until revolted against peacefully, with evil tyrants self-destructing and permanently losing credibility.
Once incorporated, all members/self-employed workers will automatically be board directors and have first-hand stock options. On Wall Street, institutions make money on stocks 80% of the time on average, small investors lose money about 80% of the time. That is because they (CEO and board) often commit insider trading, and are more likely to get away with it, unlike the worker who cannot afford a good attorney, or even the more common “legal insider trading” where they dump stock, don’t have to report it until a day later, and cheat the small investor, and many are their own workers and consumers, out of a lot of money. As an honest firm with all workers on the board of directors, that won’t happen, plus we use Fourier calculators (looking at the inherit wavelike nature of everything, like rising/falling stock values, the big picture or waves are the sum of the little ones, sub-factors or waves based on contributing variables or changing Internet language, and smaller waves below them, mapped out by computer simulation until margins of error become negligible) to predict the future, stock values, trends analysis, etc., to hyper-accelerate company and stock value performance in what will be an economy better than Reagan days. More people engaging in a social media forum/Skype/Hangout series of discussions means more good ideas for superior statistical process control quality, delegated to machines for higher quantity – brainstorm, sub-categorize with fish diagrams, do it right the first time – we can’t fail!
The company charter, to be named constitution after incorporation, for now, which can always change with majority votes (must be a majority of members, so if enough abstain so that majority vote is less than majority of voters for changing charter, measure fails and must be re-submitted a number of different ways), is what I suggest should be a weighted-average industrial democracy with the following for an initial charter:
1. Profit sharing, where profit is the money left over after costs are paid, is evenly divided by the amount the board members pay in subscriptions/monthly dues, based on the percentage of dues they pay and products and services they buy from each other (this gives people the incentive to spend money as the MLM’s, unlike the competition like Amway, are free, and we each start our own MTAP and buy from each other, potentially spend little to no money on advertising with permission-based, no cold-contact e-mail/Webpage robot advertising, critical to success as a start-up, with a good education about robot-blockers that don’t promote that which you don’t want to be affiliated with, that which doesn’t pay, that which has a bad reputation, etc.), and allocated to each member the 15th of the following month
2. Job proposals, for parts and labor, are the responsibility of the member to post a job offered, or respond to a post at the help wanted social media forum, to solicit work and get revenue from individual social media forum members who actually pay. There needs to be an agreed upon time limit where bidding ends, and job proposer must decide to terminate job consideration or resubmit. The needed funds go to one of several possible bonded escrow accounts, until minimum needed to complete first or successive phases of a project are transferred to the worker (who may manage or represent a group) else transferred back to contributors if amount does not meet the minimum amount stipulated by one of the contributing individuals
3. Contributing individuals, or customers, share in profit or loss where bonded escrow services (and you need competition between escrow sub-groups, who are themselves members) with enforcement through encryption, not trust, as PayPal, Bitcoin, etc. money transfers are password protected accounts (with e-mail sent to inbox for verification, hints created, limiting log-in re-tries, and SMS password re-assignment for change/verification), where one escrow sub-group can set-up payment processors for allocating percentages of gross right at the instance of each purchase of job applicant’s product/service, which are percentages job applicant and investors agree on, and the pool or community gets the same percentage of gross versus that of one or more individual investors in terms of what community invests. So, let’s say job applicant gets 10%, two contributors agree to share remaining 90%, if community needs to fund additional $1,000 of a $2,000 contract, the community is 50% vested, so 50% goes to the community, 22.5% to each of two individual investors, and 5% goes to the worker – no need for one month delay in payment, lawyers, contracts, etc.
4. For social media forums – follows, likes, shares, votes, ratings, keyword relevance, and categorical information are all important – keep it simple and make it mostly subjective, not objective, where these values, shared and not private, affect the ability of member to win contracts (and that includes escrow members and investors who receive many levels of replies with likes, votes, ratings, etc. to affect their ability to win contracts or be solicited for them), and promote them, but:
a. Because the individual has more control over his/her own destiny than the group, and there will always be conflict over the fairest way to allocate community funding, individual contributions should at first decide what projects are actually funded, but as for the membership dues and group profit/deficit treasury money:
b. The pro-community aspect, which is profit sharing, dictates that members “collectively” benefit when the bonded escrow agents automatically transfer a percentage of membership dues/treasury-money based on “pre-Raterank”, as discussed at http://www.MyRatingSearch.com for any ratings/votes, possibly coupled with individual contributions. However, anarcho-communists must be advised, competition for what we do here is benevolent and necessary, As sole proprietor, I am an anarcho-centrist who will not tolerate the barbarism of Stalin, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, or the “Borg” from Star Trek – The Next Generation. For all funds in the treasury, let’s say there are 10,000 members, and a one week long proposal terminates, with 100 members giving the project an average rating of 8 (based on 0 to 10, or 4 of 5 stars). This means 8 x the sum of n=1 to 100 of [∑1/n!]/e (natural log e = 2.71…), pretty close to 8, deprecated slightly, much more so with only 2 votes. If the rating is 2, then for anything below 5, the adjusted score is 2 x e/(the sum of n=1 to 100 of [∑1/n!]), close to 2, deprecated slightly, but improved with only 2 votes, as bad scores improve because lack of votes should not penalize them as much, so the correction formula is inverted. For now, decisions to fund by community should be weekly, say Monday, 12 noon PST, where for any one project, the percentage of pre-Raterank of 1/4 the treasury money (for 1/4 of a month), combined with individual contributions, to determine if funding all projects minimum request is enough, ranked by highest pre-Raterank first. For projects that fail, a new iterative (recursive) calculation is done to see, if two or more projects fail because of lack of community funding, the ones that still rank higher but miss by the smallest margin, if there is enough funding, will qualify on second round, and escrow people will move forward.
5. For now, 35% of total revenue will go to the promoter people who opt-in to our news letter e-mail free, self-sustaining pyramid, or MLM, where 4 points are given to a referrer, 8 points to those who were referred/referrees, and 1 point for all those who opt-in. You can use my e-mail address, admin@InvestorCommune.com, as a referrer if you have none. Please see https://www.PandaBusters.com/home/e-mail-pyramid/ for details. Those who opt-in will get access to free advice (also with blog and podcasts) on bulk randomizing e-mail software, some free, easy to set-up, extract potentially billions of e-mail addresses, overcome all spam filters, spam traps, clean unregistered bounce-backs, avoid expensive SMTP servers that ban you, free randomized ‘from” e-mail addresses and free private IP address hosting, a must have in sales, marketing, and advertising, that becomes “permission-based spam” with education of recipients how to properly use filters, to end unsolicited spam and no-rewards micromanagement.
6. A member or group will offer investment insurance. The risk assessment, for how to be profitable, will be based on:
a. Overall health of the local/world economy.
b. Past examples of success or failure with the same or similar investment proposition.
c. Is the investment proposition related to keywords trending upward, high demand. low competition (see trends.google.com and http://www.WordTracker.com)?
d. Are the insured willing to do a paid/unpaid trial balloon, maybe on a periodic basis, say with paid advertising where there may be a negative ROI at first, but a guarantee of more funding from the investor and/or community means a positive ROI because the per-unit-cost of advertising/service/wholesale merchandise gets less expensive, such that the new anticipated ROI becomes positive?
7. Inventory control of merchandising will be offered (PayPal, Retail Pro), with trends analysis of anticipated demand/supply curves to pre-set prices, competition between more honest middle-man warehousing people who will, in most cases, use their homes/rooms/garages to save money versus expensive warehousing, offer returned merchandise at a discount, and prevent the eating of inventory, bought in high bulk by community that fat cats now lose major market share to.
The summary of 1.-7. is my best to deal win “the burden of voter responsibility” when you have too many members and not enough voters. Any change to this charter/constitution, if proposed as ballot/poll measure at members’ social media forum, must be approved by a 75% majority vote of the total number of paying members, with a 7-day cloture vote. “Collect and redistribute” formulae, historically progressive with governments, but can be flat or even regressive, such as cuts in pay/commission in hard times, generous profit sharing in good times, must have a 24-hour cloture votes of more than 50% of paid members, not just voters, or say more than two-thirds if two-thirds are voting, at the instance the poll is set-up.
Until we incorporate and my percentage commission is voted on (I do not want salary), my percentages of the gross here of membership fees, as sole proprietor of InvestorCommune.com, are as follows:
If monthly gross is <$1,000 => 20%,
If monthly gross =>$1,000 and less than $10,000 => 15%,
For any monthly gross =>$10,000 => 10%
I will verify all income and expenditures with screen shots, receipts, and testimonials.
James Dante Wood
Sole proprietor, InvestorCommune.com